Dienstag, 5. November 2013

Tjaaa... da hab ich mich wohl eine Weile nicht gemeldet. Upps.
So if someone was actually reading my blog and waited for a live sign from me. I'm really sorry. I'll give you guys a short Version of my coming home and my summer + Autumn so far.
Saying goodbye to my Host Family was horrible. Like i don't even think I cried that much when I said goodbye to my real Family. Maybe it was because I always knew that I was going to come back one day.
I still plan  to go back one day, if everything goes well I am going to visit them around Easter.
Me and my parents are fighting a lot after I came back. It has probably a lot to do with the fact that I don't always do what they say or the way they want it and that I sometimes just think whatever they wantor say is simply not right and they can't handle me not giving in immediately in an argument.
 But besides that my summer holidays were great. I don't know I just hope other teenagers have the same problems. I mean like I don't even do it on purpose.
 
We ( my Family and I) went to Italy for two weeks and even got to see Venice!!! It was beautiful!
 


 
After that I got a job in a supermarket in my town. The Job isn't really fun but I earn enough money now so I was able to start my driving license.
School started again as well and I have to say my new year isn't as horrible as I thought. I actually have to say I like most of them a lot. But I also have to admit that I should have done something over the Holidays because it is so so hard know. Like the teachers expect so much more from us know but thank god the marks I got till now are ok some , for example in english are really good.
 
It is getting dark so early now! Like I went to School today at 8 for my forst class and when I came back at 4:30pm it was getting dark again, which really is somewhat depressing.
I think that is all from me for now... I don't know what more I could add.
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen