Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013

omfg!!!! I am going home in 5 (!!!) weeks!! I can't believe it! The time just flew away and really I definitely am looking forward to see my family and friends again but I will miss everything here so much :(
Its like whenever I left home I was sad but I was also excited and I knew that I will always come back home. When I leave Ireland I will never know if and when I come back and it would never be the same like now again. It is really sad but I am so grateful that I got the opportunity to come here and to meet all these wonderful people on this wonderful country <3

But my parents said that maybe next summer we come to Ireland for like 10 days or something and that would just be soooo awesome!!! I hope they really mean it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen