Freitag, 22. März 2013

Holidayyyys :) finally:)
Last week was st. Patricks day. We went to the parade in Dublin and then stayed there over night. It was very nice and there were so many people from so many different countries!! We also met some germans :)
The only bad thing was: It was extremly cold. During the parade I couldn't feel my feet anymore, which is quite normal I guess when you are standing outside watching a parade for 3 hours. Thank God it was only raining a little bit :)

Tonight we are going to Clones again, like always on the last Friday in a school term.
And TOMORROW!! my parents are coming over!! I am so excited I can't wait :) well I am quite stupid because I am going to Clones and basically I don't have to go to bed then because I would have to get up at 6 am anyway to take the bus at 7:30. But I don't want to miss something I mean everyone is going :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen