Samstag, 23. Februar 2013

News

Today my parents got a letter from EF saying that I will come home on the 6th of June. That's in 3 months and 11 days!!! I can't believe it! If course I want to go home again but hell I will miss my family and friends here. !!!
The letter also said that there will be a goodbye "party" in Maynooth where the Camp was held. I think it is a good idea but when u say goodbye to my host family I will be so sad and upset that I first don't want to go on a party from EF with a lot of strangers and second I don't want to wait one more day until I see my family in Germany just to spend one more stupid night somewhere near Dublin. I mean what is the point of that ??? Why can't they send us home straight away??? And I mean I know EF like. I bet it cost extra anyway!!! It would really surprise me because they basically NEVER to something for free. I mean they didn't tell us before and i don't have to pay it because my host mum thinks that this us the stupidest rule ever but they expect us to pay 10€ a week for lunch even if it is just a slice of bread or otherwise buy it by ourselves!! I mean how stupid is that?? The families get 500€ a month and the third meal is not provided in this?? So I just hope it'll be optional because I really don't want to go there after I said goodbye to my lovely host family!!! I will miss them so much I could cry right now when I just think about it!! :'(

1 Kommentar: